Spherification of black olive juice from Aragon (crushed table olives) with an intense olive flavour. Almond-shaped and with a maximum diameter of approximately 20 mm, they have an intense black color and a denser texture than the green spherical olive. Characteristics that make it look a lot like a real black olive.
A classic appetizer of molecular cuisine or avant-garde ready to use and consume. The spherical olives are contained in a mixture of brine and extra virgin olive oil to improve their conservation and so that when they are removed from the pot they have a fine layer of high-quality oil that gives them shine and a great aroma.
It can be served alone in a catering spoon, a Japanese soup spoon or in a normal dessert spoon resting on the edge of the plate or tray where it is presented.
Suggestions for use:
- pickled salads
- with smoked
- With cod either desalted (esqueixada) or cooked.
- vegetable salads
Conditions of conservation:
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from sources of heat, light and strong odours.
- Keep the spheres covered in their own covering oil
- Once opened, it is recommended to keep it refrigerated, avoiding freezing (+2ºC - +26ºC) and consume within a week.
- May contain traces of sulphites, almonds and/or fish.