Available in cherry, the round La Cocotte casserole dish is a piece of professional cookware that makes an attractive, yet traditional addition to any table. With a diameter of 28 cm and a height of 18 cm, it also features ergonomic handles that make the enamelled cast iron pan easier to hold.
The inside of the cocotte casserole dish is coated with matte black enamel, which enables heat to be distributed well and when paired with the tight-fitting lid, also saves energy during cooking. The lid features a special design which collects condensation and then allows it to drop evenly across the food, as well as a silver knob for lifting the lid.
With a volume of 6.7 L, this cocotte is suitable for braising, making goulash and vegetable dishes. The enamel layer improves with every use, giving optimum results when stewing tender meat or appetising vegetables. The La Cocotte casserole dish is used by famous chefs and novices alike to prepare simple and complicated dishes with ease. Furthermore, because the dish is able to distribute heat and fluid evenly, there is no need to constantly monitor the food as it cooks. Make healthy, delicious meals the entire family will enjoy with the Staub cocotte.
- Made in France
- Heavy weight, tight-fitting lid retains moisture, spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Oven safe up to 900F/482C without lid, Lids are Oven safe up to 500F/260C
- Nickel steel knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction, and halogen
- Unique, interior matte texture results in exceptional browning
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill